Monday, August 19, 2013

No one will be safe from the crime that taking place in Egypt


No one will be safe from the crime that taking place in Egypt. Some of us, Egyptian chose dictatorship above democracy. Criminals in uniform is spreading terror in Egypt, killing civilian, killing people because they are speaking out against atrocities and spreading lies. Egyptian army became the enemy. Millions of mistakes under democracy don't justify the sin of Military coup and supporting dictatorship.

I might win or lose battle(s), but I will never tolerate these lies and military barbarism. I might lose some of friends and family members on disagreement, but I will never accept losing myself by being silent in front of this atrocity or any other sort of spreading lies, injustice and violation of human rights.

One of the wardens asked Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal: Am I from the agents of darkness? He said to him: No. The agents of darkness those who sew your clothes and cook your food. As for you, you are t 
darkness themselves

اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وأرزقنا اتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وأرزقنا اجتنابه

No comments:

Post a Comment