Monday, March 3, 2014

I watched a movie

March 2nd, 2014



I watched a movie reminded me of all atrocities, reminded me of the slavery, of South Africa under apartheid. Reminded me of all freedom fighters, reminded me of Palestinian fighting occupation. Remind me of the lost Arab spring under the Egyptian coup.

It is Germany under the Nazi, no difference but the names. Some Germans have been misled by their leader as some Egyptian did. Some thought it is the nationalism as some Egyptian did. Some accepted to be misled, thinking they are building a better future under dictatorship by killing every one disagree with them, by burning books (ideas) exactly as some Germans did.

Are Egyptians will be able to recognize early enough or after it been destroyed, as Nazis did in Germany. A disaster called the coup lead Egyptian burn their life all under misleading media and corrupted army and juridical system.


History does not repeating itself, but people might repeat same mistake.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm861985792/tt0816442?ref_=ttmi_mi_all_pos_10#



No comments:

Post a Comment