Petition to stop Human Rights violations in Egypt,
The Egyptian regime under Sisi violates Human Rights every day. It already killed thousands of Egyptians and detained tens of thousands. This petition to the Canadian House of Commons to speak up in support of Egyptians’ rights is due on January 25, 2019, in commemoration of the Egyptian Revolution and the Arab Spring.
Please support and sign this Petition asking the Canadian House of Commons to:
1. Express support for human rights, civil liberties, and rule of law in Egypt;
2. Support the rights of Egyptians to fair and credible elections without fear of intimidation;
3. Urge that domestic and international civil society organizations, and particularly human rights organizations, can operate freely;
4. Call on the Canadian government, foreign governments and parliaments to speak out in support of human rights and freedoms of the Egyptian people;
5. Call on Egypt to allow UN Special Rapporteurs to visit the country; and
6. Urge the Government of Egypt to end emergency law, abolish military trials, and release persons arbitrarily detained.
Petition is in two (2) steps, after you sign it, you will receive an email from the House of Commons please do not forget to respond to their email
Link to the petition: